Parlor Press has been an independent publisher of scholarly and trade books and other media in print and digital formats since 2002.
Sales and Ordering
You can order books from Parlor Press in several ways: buy them here, at our online store, send an order form by fax (206.600.5076), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or snail mail (see below), or by calling 765.409.2649 with your order information. Parlor Press accepts all major credits cards online and, additionally, checks, money orders, or purchase orders for payment when ordering by mail or fax.
- Browse our catalog and buy from our online bookstore. We partner with PayPal to offer secure online ordering. Customers may use existing PayPal accounts or another credit card. It is not required that you have a PayPal account to order.
- View, print, and mail, email or fax an order
form. Send your order either by mail, email, or fax to
3015 Brackenberry Drive
Anderson, SC 29621
Fax: 206-600-5076 (ATTN: David Blakesley)
- Order by phone by calling 765.409.2649. (Leave a message so that we can return your call if we're not available).
Parlor Press books, in both print and eBook format are available through online booksellers, such as Amazon.com, Powells, or Barnes and Noble, and at your local bookstore. All Parlor Press publications are listed in Books in Print and Ingram's.
- Short discount: any quantity 30% (US, Canada, and Great Britain)
- Nonreturnable buy discount: 31+ of same book, 40%;
- Terms for all: 30 days. We ship via best method via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. If desired, we can ship collect using the customer's existing UPS or FedEx account.
Books may be returned by retailers for full credit within 180 days of the date of the original invoice. Books must be in resalable condition for full credit. Credit cannot be given for books that cannot be resold. Permission is unnecessary with invoice and prepaid return.
Return Address: Parlor Press, 3015 Brackenberry Drive, Anderson, SC 29621 (UPS, FedEx, or US Mail)
Please call 765.409.2649 or email email@example.com with questions.
Instructors who adopt Parlor Press books for courses may request a desk copy by using our desk copy request form (site registration required), phone (765.409.2649), fax (206.600.5076), or mail (Parlor Press, 3015 Brackenberry Drive, Anderson, SC 29621). Requests for desk copies should be accompanied by some indication of the bookstore that will or has placed the order, the number of books ordered, and the course.